From Palate to Pallette |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
FROM PALATE TO PALETTE is a food-themed group exhibition with prizes awarded in three categories. The winners will be chosen by Christa Glennie Seychew, Buffalo Spree Food Editor, owner of Feed Your Soul, author of Nickel City Chef: Buffalo’s Finest Chefs & Ingredients, and has her finger on the pulse of Western New York’s emerging food scene.
Friday, February 15, from 6:30 - 9 p.m.
Wed., Thurs. & Fri. 12 - 5 p.m.
Sat.11- 3 p.m
Exhibit continues through March 15, 2013
Marco’s Italian Restaurant,
The Viking Lobster, Co.,
The Ukranian American Civic, Inc.
Top North Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Live Music, Theater, Food & Drink Specials This Weekend!!
- Dogs Are Family Too To Celebrate All Things Dog
- The Amherst Police is NOW on Twitter....Follow us!
- Williamsville Teens Start Inspiring Fundraiser
- Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs encourages residents to make time this Memorial Day to Honor Veterans
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers