From Palate to Pallette |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
FROM PALATE TO PALETTE is a food-themed group exhibition with prizes awarded in three categories. The winners will be chosen by Christa Glennie Seychew, Buffalo Spree Food Editor, owner of Feed Your Soul, author of Nickel City Chef: Buffalo’s Finest Chefs & Ingredients, and has her finger on the pulse of Western New York’s emerging food scene.
Friday, February 15, from 6:30 - 9 p.m.
Wed., Thurs. & Fri. 12 - 5 p.m.
Sat.11- 3 p.m
Exhibit continues through March 15, 2013
Marco’s Italian Restaurant,
The Viking Lobster, Co.,
The Ukranian American Civic, Inc.
Upcoming Events near North Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village