Back-to-School=Fall Fundraising at North Buffalo Applebee’s Restaurant | Business
It’s the first weeks of school and that means students, youth sports teams and organizations are looking to raise money for everything from new uniforms and equipment to class trips.
From flapjack fundraisers to dining-to-donate events, local groups can earn cash for their respective organizations with fun, community-based fundraisers at any one of Applebee’s participating restaurants, including the North Buffalo location.
In 2010 alone, T.L. Cannon Companies, the franchisee for 61 Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar restaurants across upstate New York and Connecticut, helped groups raise more than $2.41 million. Locally, Applebee’s restaurants across Western New York raised more than $356,000.
To learn more about fundraising opportunities at your local Applebee’s restaurants, visit www.tlcneighborhood.com.
Top North Buffalo Stories
Upcoming Events near North Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers