Make Works of Art from Junk and Keep These Items Out of the Landfill | Community Spirit
Each day I will write about something that a person can do to help others. I want to show that we can help others without having a lot of money or time. I feel strongly that we all have something that we can offer. The things that I write about will usually not take up much time or require large donations. I love the daily Ways To Save. This can be a Ways To Give.
Action: Instead of throwing things away, find a new life from your “garbage”
Time Needed: It depends on what you decide to make. It will probably take time to do many of these projects but the results will be a work of art.
Requirements: Have junk around your house that you want to use instead of throw away
Cost: You will save money when you make your own home decorations and furniture and you will be so proud of the results.
Next time you have are ready to clean out the attic or garage why not take a look at this site and get some great ideas to give new life to “junk”. You will be the talk of the town when you make pieces of art out of junk. This is a great site!!!!!
Top North Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers