A Picture That Is Priceless | Community Spirit
Each day I will write about something that a person can do to help others. I want to show that we can help others without having a lot of money or time. I feel strongly that we all have something that we can offer. The things that I write about will usually not take up much time or require large donations. I love the daily Ways To Save. This can be a Ways To Give.
Action: Donate a Picture That You Have Taken
Time Needed: About 10 minutes
Requirements: Have a great picture that you want to share with the world
This organization sponsors many, many charities. You can specify where you want your donation to go. All you need to do is upload a photo to their site and they will sell that photo. 100% of profits go toward many worthy causes. You do not need to be a professional; you just need a picture that is meaningful to you that you want to share with the world. I donated the picture above with a title of "There is always a way out".
Top North Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers