Take The Challenge To Make A Greener Future | Community Spirit
Each day I will write about something that a person can do to help others. I want to show that we can help others without having a lot of money or time. I feel strongly that we all have something that we can offer. The things that I write about will usually not take up much time or require large donations. I love the daily Ways to Save. This can be a Ways to Give.
Action: Take The Challenge to Change your toilet paper for 4 weeks
Time Needed: Not extra time
Requirements: Change to Scott Naturals
Cost: Not much more than any other toilet paper, and if you pledge to try it for 4 weeks you can print out coupons to save money.
Scott tissues have an entire line of Natural’s that are recyclable fibers and the toilet tissue is tubeless. It might not seem like big thing but think about all the tubes we throw out and land in our landfills. It will make a big, big difference to our world and to our trees. I love the motto that Scotties has that says “You won’t notice but the world will” You won’t notice there is a tube missing. Check out the coupons and try it, what do you have to lose?
Top North Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers