Protect People With Alzheimer | Community Spirit
Each day I will write about something that a person can do to help others. I want to show that we can help others without having a lot of money or time. I feel strongly that we all have something that we can offer. The things that I write about will usually not take up much time or require large donations. I love the daily Ways to Save. This can be a Ways to Give.
Action: Call Your Legislator to help pass an important piece legislature
Time Needed: About five minutes
Requirements: Have a phone to call or get an email address and send an email.
You can help families that are coping with the disease of Alzheimer’s right now. There is a piece of legislation out there that asks government to cut the red tag, long waits, and cost of trying to help a family member in another state that has been afflicted with Alzheimer’s. When you call ask for their support on Ask them to become a cosponsor of S.7464 and A.10416. Ask them to move quickly on this important legislation so that families that are already overwhelmed with an illness can take care of their loved one without fighting state laws
Top North Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers