Donate Pens and Pencils | Community Spirit
Each day I will write about something that a person can do to help others. I want to show that we can help others without having a lot of money or time. I feel strongly that we all have something that we can offer. The things that I write about will usually not take up much time or require large donations. I love the daily Ways to Save. This can be a Ways to Give.
Action: Donate Pens and Pencils (As few or as many as you have around the house)
Time Needed: About ½ hour to collect and mail
Requirements: You have extra school supplies around the house or you purchase a box of pens/ pencils to donate.
Cost: Postage to Mail
All children have the right to an education. There are children in this world who think that a pen or pencil is the most valuable gift in the world. I wish everyone could experience this type of amazement from thing that we all so often take for grant. I think this type of joy is life changing. If you have extra school supplies lying around your house from stocking up, think about cleaning out closets. Here is a way to change the world. A pen or pencil will change the world for a child somewhere in this world. You can change the world with the donation of a pen or pencil.
Upcoming Events near North Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Three Sent to Hospital after Accident on Millersport Highway
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers