Share A Photo And $1.00 Will Be Donated To Find A Cure For Diabetes!! | Community Spirit
Each day I will write about something that a person can do to help others. I want to show that we can help others without having a lot of money or time. I feel strongly that we all have something that we can offer. The things that I write about will usually not take up much time or require large donations. I love the daily Ways to Save. This can be a Ways to Give.
Action: Share a Photo
Time Needed: One minute to upload a photo
Requirements: A Facebook Page
November is American Diabetes Month and here is a great way to help find a cure for this epidemic that has touched so many lives.
When you visit this Facebook page you can share a personal image that represents what “A Day in the Life of Diabetes” means to you. Every photo goes into a larger mosaic that will help spread information and education about diabetes.
Every photo uploaded will generate a donation to American Diabetes Association of $1.00, up to $25,000 by CVS pharmacy. Share you photo and help find a cure for this awful disease.
My daughter has type diabetes and I can’t wait until a cure is found. Check out the other photo’s uploaded to get the “big picture” of what life is when you live with diabetes.
Upcoming Events near North Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Three Sent to Hospital after Accident on Millersport Highway
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers