Stop Experiments On Animals That Are Made To Smoke | Community Spirit
Each day I will write about something that a person can do to help others. I want to show that we can help others without having a lot of money or time. I feel strongly that we all have something that we can offer. The things that I write about will usually not take up much time or require large donations. I love the daily Ways to Save. This can be a Ways to Give.
Action: Sign a Petition
Time Needed: One Minute
Requirements: The internet
The FDA has told the tobacco industry that they need to conduct experiments on animals to market their tobacco as “low risk”.
Animals should not be used to prove that deadly tobacco (which has already been proven) is lower or higher risk. If you choice to smoke you already know that it is not a healthy choice.
There are alternatives to abusing animals that actually are more precise and would not harm innocent animals.
Please send a message that we don’t want animals to be used in testing especially for something that is choice like smoking.
Upcoming Events near North Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- April Is Pet First Aid Awareness Month
- Drums Along the Waterfront Announces New Venue; Tickets Now Available
- Amherst Will Study Ending Lifetime Health Benefits for elected officials
- Vegetable, Fruit and Flower Share Programs Return to Farmers & Artisans
- Amherst Votes to Keep Lifetime Healthcare for Some Officials