Mazurek's Bakery Prepares for Pączki Day | Events
Tomorrow is Paczki Day! Mazurek's Bakery on South Park Ave in the First Ward is busy preparing these round jelly doughnuts as Buffalo's Polish community celebrates the beginning of Lent.
Over 125 dozen paczki will be produced, by hand, in a 24-hour period. One of the last family-owned businesses of its kind in Buffalo, Mazurek's utilizes a 1920s era brick oven to produce its famous Polish rye bread as well as other rolls, cakes and cookies.
Upcoming Events near North Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village