"STOMP out Hunger" Food Drive Collection and Community Performance | Events
The cast of STOMP will be at the Lexington Co-Operative Market for a mini-performance and the “STOMP Out Hunger” Campaign. The collection of non-perishable food items this weekend will benefit the Food Bank of WNY. STOMP, the international sensation, is making its triumphant return to SHEA’S PERFORMING ARTS CENTER for five performances April 13 – 15, 2012, presented as a 2011-12 Special Engagement by Shea’s and Albert Nocciolino. The return of the percussive hit also brings some new surprises, with some sections of the show now updated and restructured and the addition of two new full-scale routines, utilizing props like tractor tire inner tubes and paint cans. Information, www.sheas.org.
When: Friday, April 13th, 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Where: Lexington Co-operative Market, 807 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo
Contact: Lisa Grisanti, 725-7963
Top North Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Live Music, Theater, Food & Drink Specials This Weekend!!
- Dogs Are Family Too To Celebrate All Things Dog
- The Amherst Police is NOW on Twitter....Follow us!
- Williamsville Teens Start Inspiring Fundraiser
- Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs encourages residents to make time this Memorial Day to Honor Veterans
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers