Teen Stabbed & Burned Is Identified | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - Buffalo Police have identified the body of a teen found stabbed and burned in North Buffalo. Darren Brown, 16, was last known to live in the city's fruitbelt section.
Brown's body was found near railroad tracks off Colvin Avenue and Taunton Place by a passerby.
The Erie County Medical Examiner's Office ruled the case a homicide. They say the Brown suffered multiple stab wounds and was burned when discovered.
Dwayne Ferguson, president of MAD DADS, spoke with Brown's father. "He was really hurt and he was crying."
Detectives also do not believe that it was a random act.
Anyone with information on this death is asked to call the Confidential TIPCALL Line at 847-2255 or homicide detectives at 851-4466.
Top North Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers