Woman Hit by Car in North Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Police are looking into what caused a car crash that sent one woman to the hospital.
Police say Christina Land, 36, was hit while crossing the street at Hertel and Parkside around 3:30am Saturday.
Land was taken to ECMC where she is listed in critical condition with multiple injuries.
No charges have been filed against the driver at this time. Accident investigators are awaiting toxicology reports.
Top North Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Live Music, Theater, Food & Drink Specials This Weekend!!
- Dogs Are Family Too To Celebrate All Things Dog
- The Amherst Police is NOW on Twitter....Follow us!
- Williamsville Teens Start Inspiring Fundraiser
- Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs encourages residents to make time this Memorial Day to Honor Veterans
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers