New Animals at the Buffalo Zoo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Zoo is celebrating some new additions of all shapes and sizes.
There are seven "leaf frogs" from Dallas. They're unique because they skip the entire "tad-pole" stage.
George, the Asian one-horned rhinoceros, came through the Bronx Zoo. He's here to help breed more rhinos.
And Mokey the giraffe is here from the zoo in Springfield, Missouri.
Right now, Mokey is the only one you'll be able to see if you visit the zoo. George and the leaf frogs are still in the quarantine period, before they can enter their exhibits.
Upcoming Events near North Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty