New Animals at the Buffalo Zoo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Zoo is celebrating some new additions of all shapes and sizes.
There are seven "leaf frogs" from Dallas. They're unique because they skip the entire "tad-pole" stage.
George, the Asian one-horned rhinoceros, came through the Bronx Zoo. He's here to help breed more rhinos.
And Mokey the giraffe is here from the zoo in Springfield, Missouri.
Right now, Mokey is the only one you'll be able to see if you visit the zoo. George and the leaf frogs are still in the quarantine period, before they can enter their exhibits.
Upcoming Events near North Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students