Canisius High School Names Schoellkopf New CFO | News
P. Joseph Koessler ’81, president of Canisius High School, has announced the appointment of Robert J. Schoellkopf, CPA, to the position of chief financial officer. A 2000 graduate of Canisius, Schoellkopf most recently served as retail controller for NOCO Energy Corp. in Tonawanda.
Prior to joining NOCO in 2009, Schoellkopf held an auditing position with Ernst & Young, LLP, having joined the company in 2004. A Buffalo resident, Schoellkopf earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in accounting and a master’s degree in business administration with a concentration in finance from Loyola College in Maryland. He is a member of the New York State Society of CPAs and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
“I am very thankful for the opportunity to come back and serve a school that did so much for me,” said the Canisius alumnus.
Canisius High School is a Catholic, Jesuit and independent college preparatory school serving young men of diverse backgrounds from throughout Western New York. Located at 1180 Delaware Ave. in Buffalo, please visit www.canisiushigh.org or call 882-0466 for more information. You can also follow Canisius on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Canisius-High-School/51722098510?fref=ts for frequent updates.
Upcoming Events near North Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty