Termini's North Buffalo Projects Moving Forward | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Developer Rocco Termini says a big project he has planned for North Buffalo is moving forward.
Termini said the Erie County Industrial Development Agency gave final approval last week for apartments and retail in the former FWS building on Elmwood Avenue, and at the nearby Elk Lofts on Grote Street The projects are expected to begin sooner rather than later.
Termini said construction for the FWS project will begin in the next three months, and Elk Street, within the next months.
"When you have a good product and good projects - they move quickly," he said.
Upcoming Events near North Buffalo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students