Termini's North Buffalo Projects Moving Forward | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Developer Rocco Termini says a big project he has planned for North Buffalo is moving forward.
Termini said the Erie County Industrial Development Agency gave final approval last week for apartments and retail in the former FWS building on Elmwood Avenue, and at the nearby Elk Lofts on Grote Street The projects are expected to begin sooner rather than later.
Termini said construction for the FWS project will begin in the next three months, and Elk Street, within the next months.
"When you have a good product and good projects - they move quickly," he said.
Top North Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers