J. Christian Fashion Boutique Two-Day Grand-Opening Celebration | Shopping & Services
J. Christian Fashion Boutique would like to invite the public out for its official two-day Grand-Opening celebration this Friday and Saturday at it's location inside the Market Arcade Building in downtown Buffalo!
Both days are free and open to the general public for all ages!
Friday, October 26Th. 5:30pm-9pm - Enjoy, food, drinks, Live Mannequins around the store and lobby, purchase an outfit and you will be intitled to a free make-over by one of many local stylists and make-up artists who will be present, have your photo taken by Kajuan Lyons of Lyons Photography available for print right there
Saturday, October 27Th. 11am - 4pm- More great food, drinks, Live Mannequins, free make-overs and styling tips from local professionals, have your photo taken by Kajuan Lyons of Lyons Photography available for print, a very special Fashion Show at 12 noon hosted by WBLK Radio hostess, Lady K in the lobby showcasing the many styles offered in the store, Live music provided by the students of Muhammad School of Music, and a Live performance from the choir at New Beginning Church of God.
J. Christian Fashion Boutique
617 Main Street
Market Arcade Building, Buffalo, NY 14203
*Divine Deals* - Jewelry & Clothing priced at $5 and up!
*Higher Calling* - Luxury Collection.
Top North Buffalo Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Live Music, Theater, Food & Drink Specials This Weekend!!
- Dogs Are Family Too To Celebrate All Things Dog
- The Amherst Police is NOW on Twitter....Follow us!
- Williamsville Teens Start Inspiring Fundraiser
- Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs encourages residents to make time this Memorial Day to Honor Veterans
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers